The Technology Advantage: CA coaching via Satellite
Using state-of-the-art telecommunication facilities and high-end studios, faculty will be able to teach students sitting at ETEN classrooms across the country. Two-way audio-visual facility enable faculty and students to interact just as a normal face to face conversation. Each student will be given a personal responder tool to mark his attendance, raise queries, respond to polls, multiple choice questions and for various assessments.
E-TEN CA Delivery Model:
E-TEN CA Advantage:
- Renowned star faculty, author of several books.
- Highly interactive coaching through Satellite
- Students can see, listen and ask live queries during the class
from the faculty.
- Unique e-tutoring assistance and one-on-one problem solving
- Call center support.
- Regular assessments/ test and mock examinations.
- Qualified teaching assistants.
CA Courses Offered:
Brief Faculty Profile:
- CA Dr. Girish Ahuja (PCC-Income Tax &
Final- Direct Tax): Dr. Ahuja, a position holder
from SRCC, DU, merit listed in both CA intermediate & finals
and a PHd from FMS, Delhi, has a humble record of teaching more
than 35,000 students for 35+ years. He has also authored over dozen
books on Direct Taxes and has addressed over 1200
- CA Dr. G.K. Kapoor (PCC- Law & Final-
Law): Dr. G.K. Kapoor, co-winner of NIRC, ICAI Best
Teacher Award 2000 and a former Deputy Director of Studies with
ICAI, has authored dozens of books on law. He carries 39 years of
teaching experience in business and corporate law. He has been a
guest faculty for institutes like ICAI, AIMA, IILM, IIMT &
- CA Parveen Sharma (PCC- Accounts &
Final- Accounts): Parveen Sharma has been a merit
student throughtout his student life. He topped Delhi University by
scoring 100% marks in Accountancy. He also won gold medal in
Accounts Olympiad held in 1990. He was placed in merit list (Rank
Holder) in CA Intermediate and Finals both.
- CA Sanjay Agarwal (Final- Cost
Accountancy): Sanjay Aggarwal, FCA, FCWA and a
first rank holder from SBSC, DU, ahs an experience of teaching more
than 30,000 students for over 20 years. Awarded the "Best Lecturer
in Cost Accountancy" by NIRC, he happens to be the favourite amongs
CA students and has addressed a number of seminars in the field of
Cost & Management.
- Dinesh Madan: Dinesh
Madan, a graduate in engineering, masters in Financial Management
and also a Sun Micro certified Java programmer, has 15+ years of
experience in various subjects.
- CA Gautam Sethi (PCC- CA/
FM): Gautam Sethi, a Fellow Member of ICAI and the
visiting faculty of NIRC of ICAI. He has 12 years experience of
teaching Cost Accounting, Financial Managment and Cost
- CA Aaditya Jain (Final -
MAFA): Mr. Aaditya Jain, a qualified CA and finance
professional has wide experience in banking, forex markets, moeny
markets, mutual funds, stock and derivatives markets.
- CA Raj Kumar (Final - IDT): Mr. Raj Kumar is a young, dynamic and qualified CA. A brilliant student and a position holder at Graduation and Post Graduation level himself, he has 7 years of teaching experience in the field of Indirect Taxation.
www.eten.educomp.com Email: email@example.com